Saturday, January 5, 2013

The rest of the visit...

I should have got a picture of us playing hand and foot.  We taught Mom and Dad the game earlier and then Jonathan, Jeremy and Chelsea at Christmas.  I think it was a hit with everyone!  We played a lot of games and had just a really good time of fellowship.  
We lounged some as well...




While Mommy and Aunt Chelsea sewed a bag, Uncle Jonathan and Daddy made Shrinky Dinks with the girls!  They had a blast!


They were all so cute watching them bake!  LOL

They have to be the coolest things ever!


All done!




Chelsea watched/helped me finish up a bag for Grandma from Mom and Dad for Christmas.  I LOVE how it turned out!

I'm super excited for her to get it!

Before we headed for home, Marissa read Grandma part of her book.  I'm so proud of her and her reading. She does such a great job and loves to read which really makes me happy!

1 comment:

TheTwoThomas said...

LOVE that bag! & i wish we could play hand and foot with 2 people, we played it every day i think!