Friday, January 4, 2013

"Christmas Morning" at Grandma and Grandpa Geiger's part 2!!!

As promised, here are the rest of the pictures from that morning :)  Yesterday I posted all the girls gift openings, today its the grown ups turn!  I'll probably have some irritated family members at the end of this post but I loved all the facial expressions and trust me when I say that I deleted a bunch!

My favorite picture I think :)

Opening Jonathan and Liz's gift...although the best part would have been if we had a picture of the actual gift LOL  Trust me, its super cute!  

Chelsea and Jeremy's

Grandma and Grandpa's gifts from the girls


Mugs, drew on by the girls!

Chelsea and Jeremy's gifts to Liz and I

Flat iron holders so that we don't have to wait for them to cool to pack them anymore :)  What an awesome idea!  So practical and yet nothing you would think of for yourself!



Love the expressions!  LOL  


Earrings, made from paperclips and wrapped in string!  Most awesome things ever!!!




Love them!

Doug's turn from Chelsea and Jeremy

 It's a shirt that says Benedict Town on the sign in the corner and its made for matchbox cars...so the girls can drive on the roads while Doug is wearing it and he gets a free back massage!

Jonathan's turn

Movies!

Piper loved Jeremy

Mom and Dad's turn from us



Gifts from Mom and Dad...

LOL

He is such a turd...


Awesome!



Our traditional ornament :)



:)

Love Liz's look, because I know the rest of us were giving him that same look trying to figure out what the heck it was!






A seat organizer!!!




I love that we all get ornaments!

So, Mom wrapped presents on a Monday, or maybe a Friday!  LOL  She gave Madalyn one of Marissa's gifts on accident, then she gave Liz one of Jeremy's gifts!  Every Christmas there is always something and I love the memories that stick because of it :)

All the commotion wore Piper out!

Orange pans!!!

I love them and they work amazing!

The mess, after I cleaned some of it up.  I couldn't help myself!

Marissa is wiped out!

1 comment:

TheTwoThomas said...

Very cute! & i'll forgive you for some of the pictures ; )