Monday, January 14, 2013

Answered Prayers!

Here are a couple more Christmas pictures....
Mom and Dad opening their gift from Jonathan and Liz....


 Now if you are like me, you just got lost in those pictures.  I was there and I had no idea what was going on!  I heard Dad say, "Wait, you guys?"  And then everyone started crying and I got it!  My twin brother is going to be a daddy!  Jonathan and Liz have been waiting for a while for God to bless them with a little one for over two years, however He deemed right.  I know it hasn't been an easy road for them, but it's so rewarding to see the Lord answer the prayers of so many! :)  I'm so excited for them and can't wait to meet my new neice or nephew (or maybe it will be nieceS or nephewS)  :)  
Love you guys!
In case you need an explanation of the picture, each of the sets of handprints is one of Mom and Dad's kids.  Jonathan's family is first, then mine, then my little brother Caleb's and then Chelsea's.  The little green handprints are the babies handprints that are due to arrive...Jonathan and Liz's says  Due Summer 2013 and Caleb and Cristale's says Due February 2013 :)  

No comments: