I figured this would be the best way to update everyone....for everyone that reads my blog anyhow.
I got a phone call today on the house and it looks like we have the possibility of showing it tomorrow morning. Please pray that God's will would be done. I know we have been up in the air over the house for a while wondering whether or not it would be worth it to move or not but we have sat down and figured out where Doug has been over the past year and we would definitely see him a whole lot more if we were in Ithaca. So we are moving forward with this. Of course its all in God's hands and all in His timing. Please join us in prayer as we sit back and play the waiting game! I'll keep you all posted!