Another one of my fellow bloggers did this and I thought it looked like fun...let's see if I can actually come up with 25 random facts about myself!!!
1. When I first met Doug, my husband, he freaked me out....long story!
2. One of my favorite smells is a horse barn.
3. I'm addicted to cloth diapers even though my youngest has been potty trained for a year and a half
4. I'm afraid of the dark.
5. I hate to be alone.
6. The curtains in my house havn't been washed in the 5 years we have been here...although if I ever
did, I think I would just have rags when they came out.
7. I want to adopt a special needs baby.
8. I'm terrified of ladybugs.
9. My mom wanted to name me Sarah Lee, but my Dad saved me the humiliation!
10. I have a twin brother and no we are not identical!
11. I was very accident prone when I was little and went to the ER 6 times before I was in 2nd grade.
12. Doug and I have only argued once in our 5, almost 6 years of marriage.
13. I love Disney movies and love it when the kids pick one that we havn't seen in a while!
14. Doug and I have only been on 3 or 4 dates by ourselves since Marissa was born 5 years ago.
15. I LOVE the color orange, especially "burnt orange".
16. My second favorite smell is the pads of a dog's paw.
17. I got on downhill skis for the first time when I was 6 months pregnant with Marissa.
18. My favorite animal is an elephant.
19. I love to take pictures.
20. I have to sleep with at least a sheet on me no matter how hot it is out.
21. I hate to make decisions.
22. I have been a born again Christian since I was 10.
23. I have hand raised 3 batches of kittens from the barn.
24. I will do anything for a suffering animal...see #23.
25. I don't have any pictures from my wedding and only about 50 people attended due to a snow storm.
Ok, now its your turn! It's kinda fun!!!