Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas with the Brinkerhoffs

Before we both went our separate ways to visit families, Katie, Alex, and Zoe came over for dinner and spent some time with the girls and I.  We exchanged Christmas gifts, visited, and had dinner.  I know the girls and I definitely had a great time and really enjoyed the company! :)
Zoe was first :)  I wish I would have got her on video saying "Cinderella" :)  She is so sweet!

Second one around, there was no messing around!  She knew exactly what she was doing!  The girls wanted her to have their microwave.  They have outgrown in and Zoe had played with it the day before when we watched her for a few minutes and they said she had to have it!



Too cute!

Ready? Set? GO!!!

The girls are so opposite!  Marissa is so expressive and Madalyn, although thankful and excited, won't show it!  She does look to her sister though to see how she reacts :)


I caught a little reaction! :)  Shhhh don't tell her!

1 comment:

Kate Brinkerhoff said...

We had so much fun with all of you too!!!