Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's time...

I'm not usually one to do New Year's Resolutions...
However, I guess this year I kind of am!
I'm sick of feeling not myself.  It's time to get back on the band wagon and start working out again.  My knee has been behaving itself lately and I thought I could get away with working out again, especially if I worked out with my brace on.  I started back exercising on the 11th and so far its going well.  The first day back at it was rough but the rest haven't been bad at all!   I have had good luck with Jillian in the past and so I'm sticking with her.  I have these two DVD's.  I started with the 30 day shred and then I'm going to the 6 week 6 pack after that.   



Wish me luck!  :)  
I have to say I'm very much missing Amanda, my work out partner.  :(  Wish you were here!

No comments: