Thursday, January 3, 2013

"Christmas morning" at Grandma and Grandpa Geiger's part 1

I love being together for the holidays!  This year ALMOST all of us made it home for Christmas.  It wasn't the same without Caleb, Cristale and Casen, but we skyped and made due.  
Chelsea and Jeremy got in Friday, but didn't show up to Mom and Dad's till Saturday morning, the girls were besides themselves!!! (as was Mom :)  Ok, so we were all happy to see them!  LOL  
The girls were kinda glued for a while, so we started with stockings on Aunt Chelsea's lap :)

Remember how I said Madalyn wasn't very expressive?  Well scratch that for this post LOL


Cute Chels....







What could be better than Lego Friends from Aunt Liz and Uncle Jonathan?!



Chelsea and Jeremy made lego boxes for the girls to play with their lego sets on.
Up until this visit with Chelsea, I thought I was addicted to Pinterest...however I was very much mistaken!  My sister has me by a mile!  :)  However, Christmas was so fun with all the homemade items and was I'm sure so much cheaper with its help so I think its a healthy addiction ;)

"Once Upon a Forest" = Best kid movie EVER!!!




Steppers!  I was shocked at what a hit these where!





Madalyn was very relieved that she got a set too!

Grandma gives them a lesson....















Marissa wanted chapter books really bad for Christmas...she LOVES them!






I think this was Madalyn's favorite gift!





Madalyn wrapped a gift for Aunt Chelsea



Her very own Quartz!!!

Tooo Cute!
Stay tuned for more tomorrow!

1 comment:

TheTwoThomas said...

aw :) love them all! i guess i better get started....madalyn was very expressive with grandma's presents, i must say! lol