Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Interruption....


  I had to make an interruption to the pattern of posts lately and get mushy for a second :)
Doug and I have been married 8 years today and I thought a post should be dedicated to him!
8 years!  Man time has flown.  I dreamed of what I wanted growing up, but never imagined that God would line all these pieces up like He has.  I'm so blessed to have my best friend by my side, walking through this journey together with me.  I wouldn't trade it for the world.  Thank you Doug for being the man  in my life and for being the Godly example in our house that we need.  I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together, growing old as we go...figured I should add that seeing as I have my first grey hair!!!  LOL  I love you!  Miss you tons!


No comments: