Friday, January 25, 2013


My parents are coming to our house tomorrow.
Today at lunch the girls prayed that they would have a good night sleep tonight so they would be all rested and that they would have a safe trip.
So then they started talking back and forth.  Madalyn wanted to know if Aunt Chelsea would be coming too.  Marissa informed her that Aunt Chelsea lives far away now "where it never snows".  Madalyn gets a sad face on and says, "I would hate to live where there was no snow because then you would never know when it was Christmas!"  HAHA
My smarty pants Marissa informed her that everyone knows what DAY it is on, December 25th, so even when you live where there is no snow, you won't miss it!  LOL
I love my girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3

TheTwoThomas said...

Miss Madalyn just made Aunt Chelsea cry <3