Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sewing

I'm super excited about my newest project!  My sister in law is getting married this summer and Doug and I are in the wedding.  I wanted to get the girls matching dresses but we always struggle with finding nice dresses that are a good length and that match.  I've had this pattern sitting around for a while and I haven't had a chance to try it.  So now is the time!

 I'm going to make the jumper with the matching hat and little dollie from these two fabrics...

We have time and my mother in law said she would help me.  Once I finish up the bag that I need to get done for this weekend, I'll start thinking about getting the fabric for these :)  I'm super stoked!  
I'm also going to be making some curtains.  Doug and I talked this weekend and he really wants to put some up, but he wants me to make them, so I have to find some patterns that I like and start thinking about that as well.  Funny thing is, I got a text this morning from a friend wondering if I could make her some kitchen valances :)  I love learning and I love sewing so I'm so excited to be branching out from just the bags! :)

3 comments:

TheTwoThomas said...

Love the dresses and yay for more projects! : )

Anonymous said...

Are you making curtains for your Living Room?

Sarah Benedict said...

Yes Mom! Just for you :)