Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Only one month to go...

...until camping month!  May is our first trip out and I can't wait!  We got a couple things we needed for the camper and it only intensifies the urge to go.  It certainly doesn't help the feelings any when we have a snow covered yard again and below 10 degrees weather this morning.  :(  I keep having to remind myself that it's only the beginning of April.  I think the earliest any camp grounds in NY state open is the middle of May.  So we have a bit of time left yet, but we are on the home stretch!  
I had a great night last night.  I find it funny that every month that Mom's night rolls around, or most anyhow, Doug is out of town and I crave company.  God certainly is good.  (I am a little jealous that he is headed for warmer weather though!)  Anyhow, we had some great talks, fellowship and just all in all mom time.  The kids all played really well together, and I'm just very grateful for the opportunity for our mom's nights.  It really helps me to not feel alone in the homeschool endeavor.  Field trips are great, but there is something about Mom's night that is really bonding.  
Thanks everyone who came!  I can't wait for next month!

No comments: