Monday, April 25, 2016

Guess what?!

We have our camper back in our driveway!  

I spent a little bit of time yesterday putting some things bak in it from the winter.  I'll do a quick clean in it, but overall it's pretty clean from winter.  No bugs, mice...just a little bit of dust.  

We are starting the processes of checking to make sure everything is working and ready for the season.   I'm not sure that we will un-winterize it just yet, but we are checking the heat, fridge and air conditioning.  We have some time yet before we need to un-winterize and check for leaks.  

I'm thankful for another successful year of storage.  I'm thankful for the ability to store it indoors and out of the elements.  

We got a lot done this weekend...the cab and snowblower are off the tractor.  We rota-tilled our garden and Doug's parents' garden.  We also planted our onions.  Overall it was a great weekend!  

This is our last full week of school and the girls are extremely excited!  I have to admit I am as well.  We have worked really hard for this and I'm anxious to give them this much deserved break.  Tuesday, May 3rd will officially be their last day of school.  Marissa's one request was to be finished before her birthday!  We will still have state tests to do, but that isn't a big deal.  

I guess I should go do some dishes...I hope you all have an awesome day!

No comments: