Friday, April 29, 2016

Kid's say the darndest things...

Marissa has been slowly learning accent marks on syllables for a while now.  I've tried explaining them to her, the only problem is, when she says the word, she forces the accent on whatever part the first one (the example) had.  I finally called my mom today to see if she could word it another way for her and maybe it would click.  This wouldn't be the first time that she didn't get something the way I explained it.  Our brains do not work the same way at all.  So Mom ended up helping her and I think she has a little bit more of a handle on it.  Time will tell for sure when she does her next section with it.  In all seriousness, and with no disrespect, she turns to me and says "Mommy, I try really hard to understand you, it's just sometimes...." 
LOL  
I love her!  

No comments: