Thursday, April 21, 2016

It's going to be a great day!

I love those mornings when you wake up to a clean house, laundry is finished, and you only have a couple dishes in the sink.  It's supposed to be a beautiful day so I'm hoping we can get out and enjoy it today.  School is first on our list, but hopefully that won't take too long.  We are winding down for the year!  Only a couple weeks left and we are on summer break!  The girls can't wait.  Camping season is almost upon us and that is extra exciting to think about. 
The only "work" on the list for today is going through clothes and getting out the girls' summer clothes. Hopefully this doesn't bring on the snow!  I have a love/hate relationship with this job.  It's always so satisfying to get it done and out of the way, but it's such a pain to do!  Thankfully the girls LOVE the job so that makes it so much easier to do.  
I'm looking forward to my husband being home tonight...I wonder what's for dinner???

No comments: