Wednesday, April 6, 2016

...

...as I sit here this morning, surrounded by the kids, I'm extremely thankful.  I'm thankful for my mom and dad, who taught me through example that it's possible to stay home with your kids.  Things might not always be easy, money will probably be tight, but it's worth it!  In a society where everything revolves around money and the philosophy is that both parents need to work to survive, I'm thankful for that encouragement.  I'm extra lucky because I get it from Doug's family as well.  Now please don't get me wrong, I know this is not for everyone.  Some families need to and I totally get that.  Hence the reason I feel extra blessed.  We might not have a traditional family with Daddy working outside the house, but the Lord has really provided for us.  Today is one of those days I'm choosing to take the time to sit and relish in the fact that we have never gone without and I get to do the only thing I have ever wanted to do.  Thank you Lord!
Thank you Doug for all the hard work you put in.  I know you work your tail off to provide for us and allow me to stay home.  I love you!

No comments: