Friday, November 2, 2012

Too Long!

Caleb, Cristale and Casen came home from California for the first time in 2 years (at least for Caleb).  They are in the Marines and are stationed there so needless to say its been a while since we have seen them.  It was SOOOO nice to have them home.  But you know what that means?  I took sooo many pictures--------close to 170 pictures to be exact!  LOL  Sooo, call it lazy, an excuse for more blog posts, whatever, I WILL be splitting this trip up into quite a few posts.  I'm HORRIBLE at picking what pictures I want to post and what ones I don't want to and since I want the memories and some of my family members were not able to see them, I am going to post close to all of them :)  LUCKY YOU!!!

So we haven't seen Casen since last Christmas, except on Skype.  I didn't have high hopes that he was going to come running to me, especially since we came at the tail end of their 2 week visit and I figured he was going be sick of seeing unfamiliar faces.  So I was a good Aunt and I brought bribes :)
He loves "na na" cars, or motorcycles, so we picked up a 3 pack of them and brought them along.  He didn't say anything but he lit up when I asked him if he wanted some more na na cars :)  
It wasn't long before he was doing his thing again and not looking scared.  He took right to the girls!








(You will have to excuse my "delayed" pictures.  I swear most of these pictures could have been amazing but............My camera has decided to fizzle out and take FOEVER to take a picture.  So I get the person's attention I need, hit the button and 10 seconds later it finally takes the picture.  That is NOT going to fly around here with my picture addiction!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just HAD to take a picture of the TOP of Dad's head, didn't you? LOL!!!

Cristale said...

After we got home he asked for "rissa" a lot

Sarah Benedict said...

Uh Oh...am I in trouble? It wasn't on purpose!!!! Honest!!!!

Sarah Benedict said...

The girls miss him a lot...soccer is done after this weekend and things slow down. We will have to skype!