Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pictures from Thanksgiving!

We had such an awesome Thanksgiving.  It was nice to change things up for something different.  
Mom bought this cool tablecloth for the girls to decorate for our Thanksgiving table.  They did such a great job!







Chloe relaxed in the sun while we worked to get everything ready.

We found a function on the new camera that takes a picture as soon as it seems a smile.  LOL


The girls are officially back to being addicted to playdough.



Mom is going to kill me, but I like this picture :)

I love all her faces!  LOL




Time to eat!  My mom reminds me so much of Grandma!  
We had sooo much food and it was sooo yummy!!!





What's left of the turkey...

Poor Dad!

We were all "turkey" wasted and got a little silly after we ate :)

Look at all the food left on the table!








Grandpa is giving Marissa the rules when you eat sweet potato casserole - never leave anything behind!


Open up!


Marissa ate enough olives, I'm surprised she didn't turn INTO an olive!







My mom can raise one eyebrow and leave the other one down...I'm not sure how we started, but this was us all trying LOL!  I told you we lost it after dinner ;)




"It's easy, see?!"


We decided to play games later that night.  We played "Splat" with the kids before they went to bed.  It used to be one of my favorite games growing up and I think its definitely a hit with the kids as well!


I think Daddy won :)

3 comments:

TheTwoThomas said...

Great shots of everyone :) & i love the tablecloth! How cool! Can't wait for CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Tracie said...

the eyebrow pics crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Really????? Wow! :P