Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day #2 With Family Part 1

And even though we got in late on Tuesday evening and stayed up for a while visiting, this is how our morning began :)





Where is Casen?

There he is!


Love this one...still "cheesing" but his attention has been stolen! :)


Madalyn LOVES her dino from Bompa! <3

He is so adorable!  Love him so much and miss him tons already!

LOL  I don't know what that face was but it cracked me up!  He was probably telling the crazy lady to STOP TAKING PICTURES!

The girls LOVED spending the whole day with Uncle Caleb, Aunt Cristle and Casen!  





He is such a good little boy!  I couldn't get over how well he did on his 2 week vacation!


I love my Mom...she is 1 in a million and so cute! :)



1 comment:

Tracie said...

awe, i love all the family pics!! it look like a ton of fun!