Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day #2 With Family - Final Post!

I promise...LAST post about our visit!  Now be honest, that would have been a horrendously long post, right???!!!  LOL  It doesn't matter if you don't agree because I already did it ;)
Anyhow....
After a long day of playing hard together we had a couple of crashers!    

Casen~ 

and Madalyn~




A bit later we had to say our sad goodbyes ;(  It is no fun saying goodbye!  I hate it!
But we didn't have a choice.  Next time we see them, they will be a family of 4 :)  I can't wait to meet Arya Morgan!

Bompa had a special project planned with the girls later.  He drilled holes in a bunch of chestnuts......or were they walnuts???  I don't know.  They were some kind of nut!  LOL  He had cord bought so that they girls could string them on to make necklaces and bracelets!  So thoughtful!  Unfortunately Madalyn was not coherent at this time so we brought the leftovers home and she made hers later :)





Madalyn working on hers!  She was so particular when she made hers and it took her forever because she had to choose so specifically.  I'm going to blame that on the reason as to why I don't have a picture of her wearing it at the end.  She said she is going to wear them to church on Sunday so I'll get a picture of them then!



1 comment:

TheTwoThomas said...

what a good Bompa!!!!!