Monday, November 26, 2012

My birthday at Mom and Dad's...

We showed up to my parents on Wednesday evening around 7pm.  I walked in the kitchen to Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, cauliflower and peach pie!  My mom is the best :)
I didn't get any pictures of dinner, but let me assure you it was YUMMY!

Marissa is getting so big.  The things she comes up with now just amaze me.  She was sitting on the coach with Grandma and she asked if she had any pictures of me when I was a baby.  So mom pulled out our baby books.  I should have taken a picture of my mom overdue with Jonathan and I, but she would probably kill me, so I didn't!


Madalyn was asleep when we got to Bompa and Grandma's and she slept straight through till morning...

I hate putting pictures of me on here, but Doug had the camera and if he reads this and 
I left them all out, he would yell at me ;)



Working on a big Scentsy order...

Present time!!!



Just what I wanted!  ( I HATE this picture!  LOL)

Trying to get it open was easier said than done...


Dad to the rescue...



Marissa "recycling" my wrapping paper

Doug practiced using another function on the camera...take a peak!








Pretty cool huh?


Doug's artistic style :)

 LOL, a little fuzzy but I like it!



My peach pie...again, a little fuzzy but mmmmmm so yummy!



Waiting patiently for my pie :)

We started serving and forgot the candles and singing part.  

Yes, Mom and Dad got 28 candles in my peach pie :)






I LOVE my family!  The only thing that would have made my day better was if the rest of my family was there!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

you are so pretty!!! Looks like a wonderful time!

Smurfberry said...

Thank you for posting pictures of yourself. I know it is Friday and I get to see you today, but I woke up and couldn't wait. I needed a sneak peak. I love you.