Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random question...

With my Scentsy business, homeschooling andChristmas shopping off Amazon.com, I have this truck show up at my house quite often.
So I get that he is here quite I bit.  I personally think I have the best UPS driver every, but today I started wondering how normal our "relationship" is. LOL
I left the house and went down to Port Leyden to pick up one of my kiddos since school let out early today and the bus won't bring her to my house.  I turn the corner to the school and see the UPS truck sitting there, delivering packages to the moms waiting for their kids.  He walks up behind me and I get a big "Hi Sarah!"  LOL  Then he asks if I have anything for today and I told him I wasn't sure but I didn't think so.  So he looks up my address (which he has memorized) on his little computer and lets me know that I'm empty for today!  LOL  I have to say its nice to have a "personal" relationship with a big company.  Definitely makes me want to ship everything UPS :)  
So....it's your turn...Is it weird or is it nice?

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Its not weird at all. My mother has had the same UPS man for many years, and they are very friendly like that. He even brings treats for the dogs every time. Our UPS guy here at work is equally friendly. Don't feel weird! :)

Sarah Benedict said...

I honestly love it but not to be whatever that word is I'm looking for, but I wondered if it was just me! LOL

Kate Brinkerhoff said...

i think it funny!!!!! Your just a friendly person and people can see that :-)