Monday, November 5, 2012

Day #2 With Family - Part 3

Later on during the day we started making yummy stuff with Grandma!  The kids decorated pumpkin cut outs!  Surprisingly, they did a super good job!  I thought for sure we were going to end up with more sprinkles than cookie but they did really well!  Most of all, they had a blast doing it!





They concentrated sooo hard!






He is so big :/





So proud!




Too cute!

I love how he looks at his daddy


Ok, onto Carmel Apples....
I think this is the 3rd time we have made Carmel Apples with Grandma Geiger and Bompa.  However, this is the first year we have cut up the apples to make them easier to eat.  It worked well and definitely were easier to eat, but we did have a carmel malfunction of some sort.  I'm not sure what the deal was but they tasted great regardless!


LOL  Marissa was only half paying attention ;)


4 comments:

Aubrey said...

SO awesome you got to spend time with your brother!! I know that was special for you! xo

Anonymous said...

I love these but they make me miss them more <3

Cristale said...

looking at these pictures, i can't believe how much my belly has grown in 2 weeks...its ridiculous

Sarah Benedict said...

I wish you were closer so we could watch too!