Tuesday, March 15, 2016

We are not alone...

I think sometimes as Christians, at least for me, I struggle with feeling alone.  Alone even in the Christian realm, but especially in the world we live in.  Doug was blessed this morning and he shared it with me, so I thought I would share it with you!  
He is in PA this week, and this morning, as he was getting breakfast, he started small talk with another man that was behind him.  Doug finished getting his food, went and sat, prayed, and then began to eat.  The gentleman behind him in line and his wife sat down and prayed before they ate as well.  In the end, they ended up sitting at the same table and talking for a bit.  The couple prayed for Doug before he left for work.  It might not seem like much, but to me that was a blessing to hear.  I wasn't even there, but to know that they cared enough to pray for my husband really touched me.  I hope I can be that person for someone else someday.  
Definitely a great way to start the day!
I hope you have a great one!

No comments: