Friday, March 4, 2016

Very Scary...


... Did you know that vacuum cleaners are super scary???  I finally got motivated today and cleaned my house.  Marissa was doing her school work and Madalyn was keeping the extra kiddos busy.  Lily has been afraid of my vacuum for a while now, so as soon as I pulled it out of closet, she ran for the chair!  

 Madalyn joined her and "made her feel safer by adding a seat belt"  
(How cute is that???)

John used to follow me around the house, but I don't know he has learned that it is scary from Lily or what, but he is now terrified of it as well.  It wasn't long before I was too close the high chair and he needed to be saved as well.  They had to move to the couch for more room.

 I laughed because as soon and the vaccum turned off, Lily hollared "ALL DONE!"  and she was all smiles again.  She has absolutely NO issues with it once it is unplugged.


John on the other hand was not going to get that close...

...and the biggest chicken of all was brave enough to come out of her kennel!  LOL

Anyone else have kids afraid of the vacuum?  

No comments: