Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Spring?

This has been one of the craziest winters ever!  We have next to no snow... just a light dusting, it's not terribly cold, and we have had more rain over the past two weeks than anything else!  Thankfully most of the water has dissipated, and our pump has only run a couple of times.  Talking to mom last night, we are supposed to get close to a foot of snow this week!  LOL  
We are laying low today.  Yesterday we ran to Watertown and did some shopping at Sam's Club and then went to a friends' house to hang out for a bit.  Molly was happy for some company last night.  Today we are back in full swing with school!  So far so good!  I have a bunch of catching up to do around here as well.  We have a busy weekend ahead of us with a bunch of pictures coming, so I'm excited about that.  That also means I have to get all my grown up stuff done now.  :)  I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: