Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My husband is AMAZING!!!

Anyone who knows me and has spent any time at my house, knows that our dining room chairs have seen better days.  Especially in the last month or so, one was really starting to fall apart.  We were already down to three and it wasn't going to be long before we were down to two...not that those two were going to be standing long either.  We had just come to the realization this past weekend that we needed to be looking into chairs sooner, rather than later.  
Tuesday Doug was in Ithaca.  I get a text message with a picture of these chairs...$10 a piece!  I told him to see if he could get 4 of them.  When he went back to pick them up, they were a special ticket color so we got 4 for $30!  I'm super excited and I love them!!!


To top it all off, the seat cushion is a wipeable material!  Absolutely perfect!  
Thanks Hun ;)

No comments: