Thursday, March 24, 2016

Grandma and Grandpa's Part One....

The girls are blessed with some pretty special grandparents.  They are even more blessed that they have two sets!  Neither Doug nor I had both complete sets growing up, so I think its pretty special that they do.  Anyhow, Tuesday we got a package in the mail for the girls.  I told them they could wait until Saturday when Grandma and Grandpa Geiger got here and open it with them, and although they were ok with that idea, they weren't thrilled.  LOL  So we called to see what they wanted to do.  They decided to skype with us so they could watch.  




Boo Boo Bunnies!  We had these growing up!

I love the thoughtfulness that goes into each package and the memories that come with them. 
 I'm so thankful for grandma and grandpas!
Stay tuned tomorrow for another grandparents post! :)

No comments: