Monday, March 14, 2016

Time change...

I remember when the kids were little the time change was always tough on them.  As they have grown, it hasn't been that big of a deal.  Talking with other parents, that seems to be a common thing.  This year was no different.  The girls handled it with no problems and have continued on like nothing changed.  Doug and I on the other hand...
Is it a thing for adults as we get older to be affected more than we used to?  I got up with Doug this morning to get him ready to head out for the week, and usually I'm up for good.  This morning I crawled back in bed and actually fell back asleep for another 2 hours!  I just called Doug to see how his drive was going and he is struggling as well.  Hopefully we can both get caught up tonight!
I've got a bunch of odds and ends to do today.  Some phone calls, emails, yada yada.  So I'm off and running.  I hope you have a great Monday!

No comments: