Friday, November 13, 2015

So much for pictures....

Sorry guys, but you are going to have to wait until Monday for that post!  LOL  
It's been a crazy morning!  
We have some electricity problems and unfortunately I can't resolve them just yet.  Hopefully it will be an easy fix with a new breaker...I'm praying that way anyhow!  
For today's post I just wanted to say how thankful I am for Scentsy.  
I don't do a ton of parties, but I love the opportunities it gives me to get to know new people.  Last night I had a party for a fellow believer and I got to just sit and fellowship with 6 other believers!  It was such a blessing!  It was probably my longest party, but I left feeling so full.   I'm just very grateful for that.  We had a lot of laughs, some serious conversations, but the evening ended in prayer and it was just such a great feeling.  So today, regardless as to how my morning started off, I'm thankful for the opportunities that Scentsy has opened up for me!

No comments: