Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Happy Birthday!



I'm super sad that I'm not able to be with this handsome man on his birthday!  He is gone for the week, so we will have to celebrate on Friday.  I can't believe that we have been together for 12 years of birthdays!  Crazy...

 I'm so thankful to be blessed with Doug.  He is an amazing father, husband, man of God, employee...He doesn't ever see it and thinks he falls short a lot, but I see it!  I'm grateful that God allowed me to be his wife and has blessed us with two girls so that I can get to experience watching him be a father!




 Happy Birthday Hunny!  I can't wait to see you Friday and hope you have an amazing day today!  Tell Todd to take you some place nice for dinner for me ;)   LOL

1 comment:

Douglas Benedict said...

Thank you Hunny. I love you. You have awesome posts, but you forgot a picture of you.