Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Failed again...

The girls had their lunch with Grandma Benedict to celebrate their birthday, and I failed, yet again, in the picture department.  They picked McDonalds as usual.
I'm pretty sure that is a carved in stone tradition.  
Madalyn got a happy meal, but Marissa decided that she was too big for a happy meal this year.  :(  When did that happen???
My baby is getting big!!!
One of these days I need to figure out how to stop her from growing up...
I'm also going to get better at picking up my camera and using it.  
It seems like lately here I've been really bad at taking pictures.
Regardless, the girls had a blast and it was nice to get out and do something out of the ordinary.    
I'm so very thankful to each and every person who helped us celebrate our girls this year!  

No comments: