Thursday, May 19, 2016

Happy Birthday Madalyn!

Madalyn is 9.... I am at a loss for words.  My little teeny tiny baby is growing up fast!  She would be quick to correct me though and say she is still little! ;)  I'm thankful she enjoys being small because I'm pretty sure she is sharing Great Grandma Long and Grandma Geiger's genes.  

Taken when I got home from my last appointment...
didn't know that it was my last, but she had other plans!






No, Madalyn didn't end up on the floor :)

Our first time holding her...and the day she had her vent removed!




Her favorite thing to do at the barn

Fell asleep sitting up....

....and fell over!





Getting dressed to come home ;)


I love this look....she has come a long way in her thoughts on babies :)




Brag time :)  
I think this year Madalyn has matured the most.  Marissa used to be the mothering kid in the house, but Madalyn is right behind her now.  Many time throughout the day, she has a baby on her hip.  She is always entertaining and loving on someone.  I love seeing her grow and mature.  She has been praying faithfully every day for a baby brother.  I'm excited to see what the next year holds and if she will get her answer!  She is a pretty awesome little girl!





No comments: