Thursday, May 26, 2016

Play date with Grayson...

I have been meaning to go up and spend the day with my mom for a while now.  When a day came up where we were finished with school and didn't have any extra kiddos, we took the opportunity.  Boy am I glad we did.  We had such a great day.  He is such an awesome little boy.  He loved us and we loved having the day with him.  Of course it was nice to spend the day with Mom too.  We didn't get to have chats like I look forward to, but it was fun to watch the kids play together.  

Look at that face!


Hammin' it up ;)


He LOVES to read!






While Madalyn and Grayson were fishing for dinner, Marissa was getting the house ready.



Sooo sweet





He tried so hard to get up in that chair on his own, just like Marissa did.




I have never seen a kid copy so closely what he sees.  He spent all day vacuuming the house.  He lifted carpets, shoes...you can tell he has watched Mom vacuum. 




I'm hoping we can do this again soon!

No comments: