Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Marissa is 11?!?!?!

How was this not yesterday...my little 6lb 13oz baby girl.  It blows my mind how fast they grow up.  :(   I always pull a couple pictures from past photos for today each year, so if you want to see more, just go back in the blog archives and look at some past blogs.  For now...here are a few oldies, but goodies :) 

Probably my favorite picture of her and her daddy...I love how she looks like she is hugging him.

Proud Grandma and Grandpa

The bond between these guys started quite a while ago.

I love this picture of my grandpa... <3


Madalyn said she wants to see these three back in this wagon next time they are up :)

Marissa's idol...

Ashton was good company while we were in the NICU


 Marissa still has memories of these candy necklaces and Aunt Chelsea

...and we hit the age of hating cameras...


Too cute!


<3



I say this every year, but I'm so blessed to be her mom.  She is so kind, compassionate,  and thoughtful.  She tries hard and is extremely patient.  She loves to read and create things.  I can't wait to see what this year holds!  

No comments: