Monday, May 30, 2016

More time at Grandma's

By the time we got back from our walk, the dogs were beat!

The girls settled in to do some art projects while Grayson napped.

After saying goodbye to Grayson and his Mommy, we headed outside.  My dad was in Georgia while we were there, hence the no reference to him, so Madalyn asked Grandma if she could get out the bubble law mower.  She did a pretty decent job copying how an actual lawn mower would do the job. 









Marissa hard at work making bubbles as well...




Out of "gas"


Swinging 


Pictures with Grandma...




Chloe wanted to go hunting...I told her she needed to stay and so she planted it right there.  Such a good girl.



I love my Mommy :)

Digging in the dirt


I snapped this picture of Molly and I LOVE it!!!

Can't wait to see Mom and Dad soon!!!

No comments: