Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ways to start your morning...

I haven't been sleeping well this week.  I go to bed at a good time...usually between 9:30 and 10, but I can not fall asleep.  Last night I tried watching a movie in bed, which is always a guarantee to put me to sleep.  Of course not last night...I stayed awake for the whole thing!  At least I wasn't just staring at the wall until midnight....you have to look at the positive ;)
Getting up has been even more fun.  By the time my alarm goes off at 5:45, I'm hitting snooze and struggling to get out of bed.  This morning I hit snooze and then woke up to the girls giggling in their room.  Let me just say, that is so much nicer than an alarm!  Before too long, they came rushing in so excited and talking both at the same time!  Apparently Peterette has learned to jump between their two beds and they were VERY impressed!  LOL  
I love my kids!  Thanks to them, I started my morning great!  
Doug comes home tonight so I'll be able to sleep too! :)  It's going to be a great day!  I hope you have an awesome day as well!  

2 comments:

TheTwoThomas said...

I miss their giggles :) <3

Unknown said...

I love them! ( and you ;)