Thursday, January 7, 2016

Benedict Christmas

Mom and Dad came down and we did gifts with them mid morning...

Marissa was very confused by the glass dish box.





They are sooo cute!

Probably one of my favorite pictures of the day!

When Doug's mom decided to get these, she asked me what colors and I said I didn't think it mattered.  So she ordered two and that was that.  A couple days after Madalyn had told her she wanted the monster she told Grandma that she changed her mind and she wanted the monkey instead.  I told mom not to worry about it.  I knew she would be happy in the end.  We headed home and the next morning she woke up and said that she thinks she does want the monster but only if it's the orange one.  I had no idea what colors Doug's mom had ordered so I quick called her.  She did good! 
The girls absolutely love them and have been practicing hard with them.  

That's the end of Christmas posts.  Once the morning was through, I tucked the camera away and enjoyed the rest of the day.  I hope you all had a great Christmas as well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's awesome to see how God shows even these how much He loves them - right down to the orange monster <3 Seeds of gold planted in very young lives.