Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sledding!

(Somehow this blog got deleted so I had to start over...grrrrr)
It's crazy that it is the middle of January and it's our first time out sledding!  Don't get me wrong, it's not for a lack of trying...but lack of SNOW!  We finally have a good amount and friend asked us if we wanted to go sledding after church, so we jumped on it.  We got to test out a new hill that kind of reminded me of our favorite sledding hill growing up!  It was really long and you really got going.  The only thing we were missing is the giant tractor tire tube that we used to use on the hill growing up!  The climb back up the hill was definitely a rough one and usually resulted in a rest before going back down again...

Beth was so smart and brought camping chairs for us to sit in!  I'm so thankful for good friends!

The girls are too :)

I LOVE this picture!








Can't wait to take Doug!  I need to go invest in some more sleds and tubes before we do.  We are down to one good tube and even that has a slow leak in it.  :(


No comments: