Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Beautiful Day

Today has been a really weird day.  I woke up this morning all ready to snow blow since we were supposed to get lack effect snow.  We got absolutely nothing.  When my 1st extra kiddo got here, her mom said it was awful in Watson and Lowville was on a 2 hour delay.  After my 2nd kiddo's mom got to work in Lowville, she said it was bad there as well.  Within 10 minutes it hit here and I couldn't see my neighbors' house!  It stayed like that for about an hour and then it stopped just as suddenly as it started.  The sun has been shining since!  
The girls finished their 7th PACE today!  This year is flying by!  They are both doing well and excelling.  Marissa is a lot like me when it comes to school, so I'm always so amazed at how well she does in Science.  Both the girls do really well in school and I'm so proud of them!  With our winter being so mild, the girls are aching to be done and camping season to get here.  I can't say that I blame them any...5 month till our first planned trip!  
I hope you all have a great day!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) I hope to 'camp' with you once this year.