Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Field trip pictures finally!

First off, I want to apologize to anyone that got messed up this morning with the change in my blog.  If you are reading this, you must have figured it out :)  It's always bugged me that my URL and blog name didn't match.  The fix wasn't as easy as I thought and I'm kind of wishing I hadn't messed with it.  It's done now though!  Hopefully everyone was able to right it around ok.  

We had a great time at the field trip to the Turin Fire Hall.  Doug always does such a great job with the kids.  This year he got David to help him.  He has only been with the fire department about 3 months.  He was phenomenal as well!  The kids seemed to have a blast and I've heard from quite a few moms that their kids were play acting what they had learned over the next couple days.  




The kids did a relay race and David and Doug showed them how to do it...




The kids needed help getting dressed as well as walking ;)



Then we set them loose to climb in and on the trucks.  



Thanks to everyone that showed up, David and Doug for giving up a day of work to do this for us, and Hillary for making REALLY yummy cookies!  Can't wait till next year!

No comments: