Monday, July 20, 2015

...

It's been a crazy weekend.  We planned on spending as much time together this weekend as possible and have just a quiet low key weekend.  Saturday we ended up going to the movies to the see The Minions with some friends.  We had a lot of fun.  Sunday we headed to church as normal.  It ended up being a hectic day, but in the end it was fine.  We got out of church really late, came home and took a quick nap.  The oil in the car needed to be changed and the trailer needed to be taken to have some updates done to it so we can carry bikes a little easier.  I'm so thankful for the weekend with my family!  This morning the alarms went off at 3 am and Doug left at 4am.  I've been dragging since!  LOL  The girls are in their glory today though because we are on Bunny Duty! :)  I was in my glory because Megan and Lily came for a visit!  I have missed them both so much!  To make things even better, Lily didn't forget us!  :)  Made my day!!! :)   
Anyhow, I still have a ton of posts to put up from SC, but today I just needed to get things back together here!  See you all tomorrow!

No comments: