Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Youth Group Outing

For the month of January, we met at the Lowville Ice Skating Rink....followed by pizza and a devotional at the conference room at the Vet Clinic.  We had a great turn out...14 teens!  Everyone seemed to have fun, although we did have a few rough spots.  It was free skate that night so we had a few issues with some other kids picking fights with our group...swearing, making fun of them, etc.  
I'm proud of our kids.  They maintained a good testimony, stuck together, and stood up for each other and the Lord when needed.  In the end I think this was one of our best youth group meetings yet!  The kids really bonded over our pizza and devotional and really opened up to the group.  I'm excited for the next meeting!
Here are some pictures of our night.  I'm not sure that I got everyone in pictures...we should have done a group shot, but I didn't think about it till I was writing this.  After our group got to its full size it was kind of hard to keep track of all the kids.  They started blending in with all the others going around....but you will get the idea anyhow ;)
















No comments: