Thursday, January 29, 2015

Your Going to Miss This....

I love my job!  It can be really tough, but over all its so rewarding.  Watching the girls learn and mature is awesome.  I'm so thankful that I've been given the job of being their mom and given the opportunity to stay home to raise them.  I love it and count it a huge blessing.  I realized the other day that I've been a mom for just shy of 10 years, a teacher for 5 years, and a babysitter for 8 years.  I love every second of it.  God has been so gracious to me!  We have our rough days don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!  
I can't get over how fast time flies!  After watching those videos yesterday, it is even more evident.  This morning as I was getting Doug out the door and then getting the kids ready for school and preparing for my extra little ones, I realized that I take things for granted all too often.  I get tired and just can't wait for______, and I fill in the blank.  I'm going to regret thinking like that some day!  As thankful as I am for my job, its tiring!  I only get this job for so long though...and then everything changes.  I'm going to strive to just stop and enjoy each moment.  They won't be here long.  I've learned to not take Doug for granted because of his schedule, but I regret all the time I took him for granted when he was here all the time before he took this job.  I don't want to wait until the girls are gone before I realize I shouldn't be taking them for granted either!  
Ok, now that I have my cry in for the day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All true <3