Monday, January 19, 2015

Great weekend!

We had an awesome weekend!
It was one of those weekends where not much got accomplished, but it felt good to not be running a mile a minute.
I have been feeling off the past few days so it was nice to not have to worry about being somewhere or doing something.  We watched a few movies and just enjoyed each other's company.  After a weekend like that, sending Doug off to work always stinks, but thankfully he will be home tonight! :)

We have been working on both dogs to sit and wait their turn to be let in the house.  Molly has picked it up so fast!  Granted she is younger and Chloe has years of just being let in.  This morning I let the two of the in from outside into the garage.  Molly immediately planted in on the floor, Chloe went right to the house door hoping to sneak in.  I told her to back it up, which she did, but I look up to see Molly backing it up as well.  She ended up all the way over by the car.  LOL  She cracks me up.  She is currently watching Curious George with the girls while they eat breakfast.  HAHA

So thankful for the family God has blessed me with!  Looking forward to a new week!  I hope you all have an awesome day!

No comments: