Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring!

Amanda and the kids arrived on the first Friday in March.  Shortly after they arrived, so did the warm weather! ( Thanks for bring it with you by the way Amanda :)  One Sunday after church we spent the whole afternoon outside.  It was beautiful.  There was still some snow on the ground, but it was on its way out.  Since we didn't have very much on the ground to begin with, it wasn't all sloppy and muddy. We still ended up bathing all the kids, but it wasn't too bad :)
 Junior and Annie ( I think!)

Playing in the mud 


 On a mission

 Oops!

 I don't think Jennifer really remembers snow!

 Chloe with her new doo!  She is so cute ;)

 I wanted to do a whole blog post on the many faces of Jennifer!  
She is so full of it!

 A boy and his dogs.  Love this picture!

 Makin' a mud castle

 The sun was really shinning!

Skating on the frozen water


Amanda and Joyanna, she is in there somewhere!

 Working on her masterpiece



I tried so hard to get a smile!

And of course no matter where they are, or how cold it is, kids will always find water... 
...And sticks! 





I almost got one here!

Trying to climb the tree

"Jump and get the branch!"


Aunt Sarah/Mommy helped!



 Jennifer wanted her turn.


Marissa"s masterpiece.] 



 Madalyn's Masterpiece



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE CAN GET TOGETHER AGAIN AND MAKE NEW MEMORIES!! JR, JENNIFER, JOYANNA, AND I LOVE YOU ALL! HUGS!!

Sarah Benedict said...

I keep telling myself, we have done this before, so why is it so stinkin' hard this time! I miss you. I'm here for you, all you have to do it call! Hopefully next time we can head your way :)