Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blonde moment...

Alright, so after yesterday's serious post, today you get to laugh at me :)
Not to hard though ok?!
So our dehumidifier's bucket was full, so I pulled it out and emptied it into the bathtub and left.  I came back in the bathroom for something and noticed the water was still hanging out.  Mind you our drains are HORRIBLE at the house, I'm not sure why, but they always have been.  So I set out to plunge the drain.  I unscrewed the cap...


And then got to work.


My arms got sore after a little while, and I didn't seem to be making progress, so I moved to the kitchen sinks to see if plunging them would help at all.  I kept sending Marissa back into the bathroom to check on the water level.  After going in twice, Marissa finally came out and said "Mom, the water CAN'T go down, because the drain lever is up!"  


Boy did I feel stupid :(  So call it a blonde moment or a lucy moment, or maybe even a mommy moment, but at least I gave you your laugh for the day!  Enjoy your weekend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right up there with talking to a voice mail message :P

Sarah Benedict said...

Well I guess I know where I get it from!

Kate Brinkerhoff said...

hahahahahha...Your so funny!!!