Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good Morning!

Today is going to be another one of those days :)
Day number 2 of snow/rain/sleet/hail/whatever you want to call this stuff!
One bonus of not having a television is that I never know what is going on (yes, ignorance is bliss!), but the downside is I wake up shocked yet again that we are back to yucky weather.  Although seriously, why am I surprised - after all its only April!  Oh well, summer will be here soon enough!

Have you met our new friend?  For those of you farther away, meet "Harry"!


Madalyn has a thing for trees with faces on them.  A couple that goes to our church have a few faces on their trees.  Madalyn noticed them the first time we went over there and took right to them!  Mr. John started whistling when she was around the tree and she is now convinced it whistles at her.  A couple weekends back the girls and I headed to my parents.  We got back later Saturday night.  Well Sunday morning when we got up, the girls start hollering about a face.  Sure enough, I go out to the dining room and there he is.  "Someone" had carefully hung him on the tree!  :)  The girls love him and generally check on him pretty often.  When we got all our sleet, Madalyn was all worried about him because he looked cold!  LOL  


It looks like snow but it was hail and sleet...only lasted for about an hour and then we were green again.  However it is snowing this morning, I'm sure we will be somewhat white again.

 "Mommy, can you take a picture of me and Cali?"

 "Wait, I forgot to smile!"

Marissa and Chloe - I love this one of Marissa!  :)
(They really need to come up with a program that fixes dogs eyes in one click like the red eye button does on my current program!  My animals all look like they are possessed!) 


It was the day for sleeping.  Madalyn was sitting up one minute and fell over the next, passed out.  It doesn't show it well, but she is totally running down hill with her head.  Definitely doesn't look comfortable.  But she slept like this for almost 2 hours and didn't complain about anything hurting when she woke up, so I guess it couldn't have been to bad!

I hope you all have a great day!  

No comments: