Friday, April 27, 2012

Just another day...

Nothing crazy here today...same old same old.
Chloe, guarding the tree from the nearby squirrels.  She doesn't like them in "her" tree!

Cali, snuggled up with Madalyn's puppy.


The kids got quiet for a bit so I went to investigate.  I found them in my bedroom, removing all the screws from Daddy's Hess Fire Truck.  They were "trying to figure out how it works".  LOL  
Hopefully we never have to get into it to fix it because most of the screws are stripped now.  HAHA
Oh well, they got their science project for the week done.  

Pretty sure that one right there is the mastermind behind this operation :)

They moved onto the Potato Mashin' Game, as they call it.  



Laying down the rules!



The girls were convinced Lucas couldn't spin, however he is a pro!


Bored...





Mashed!



Left over mess!  Not too terrible :)  

Last night I was working on some stuff on the computer and Madalyn starts hollering in the kitchen.  "Cali is Yankin' something up out here!"
HAHA!  When I asked her to repeat it, I think she knew she didn't have it right so she proceeded to demonstrate so I was sure to know what she was talking about.  So cute :)

The girls birthdays have really snuck up on me this year.  Marissa's is a week away!  Madalyn's is three.  I got their gifts ordered last night.  Whew!  Thank goodness for free 2 day shipping.  This morning we were talking about birthdays, trying to figure out what they wanted as gifts, cakes, and dinners.  They seriously crack me up.  Marissa decided she wants noodles.  I told her she can't JUST have noodles!  So she opted for Spagetti.  Madalyn wants Beans and Rice.  Such an odd request for a little kid!  They were trying to decide on cakes.  I think both have opted for Poke and Pour Cakes with different colored Jello in them.  They want to pick when we go to the store tomorrow.  As of right now, Madalyn wants Strawberry and Marissa wants Lemon, with blueberries on top of the whipped cream.  LOL  Then we moved onto the gift topic.  Even though they are already bought I was curious what they would ask for.  I had ideas of what they were going to say, but boy was I off base!  I asked them what was their most favorite thing they wanted for their birthdays.  Marissa pipes up and declares that she wants a hug :)  She is so sweet.  They she says she wants the Lion King 2 movie and Venus Fly Trap Plant.  LOL  Alrighty then!  Madalyn is still at that stage where she wants whatever Marissa wants.  I wonder when if ever she will grow out of that....

No comments: