Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

I knew I had to get this post up, or I was going to be in big trouble!  :)  
We kept things simple this year.  After all, the candy is NOT the focus!  This weekend we are heading up to my parents while Doug goes to a men's retreat with some guys from the church.  The girls are going to do an egg hunt while we are there.  Its kinda nice to separate Easter from the egg hunt.  We were able to keep our focus on what Easter is really about.

I had to get them a little something from us to tide them over though!
 My parents took the girls shopping a few weeks ago.  Although it was very frustrating for all involved, trying to find a dress that was appropriate attire for a young girl to wear, we scored bit with these dresses!  I LOVE them!!!


 You can tell even from these pictures, how completely different personalities my two girls are!  They crack me up!  Sunday morning they get up early.  I had their clothes all set, but Madalyn had decided she wanted her hair curled.  So I got to work on her.  She sat still, never complained, and was in complete love when I got done.  She wanted me to spray it good so they would stay all day.  Marissa on the other hand;  She too decided since Madalyn was getting her hair curled that she wanted her's done.  So I got about halfway done with her hair and she decided she was done and had changed her mind.  I explained to her that it was too late and that I had to finish.  When I finally did finish 100%, she went into the bathroom, where I found her crying because "her head was to poofy!"  Seriously???  So I had to take some of the curl out.  They crack me up!
ENJOY! 



My favorite of Madalyn I think





My favorite of Marissa.  


I think this is such a cute picture!





No comments: